As a property owner in Bali, you can rent your villa in several ways. Using a widely accepted booking platform in Bali creates much exposure for your accommodation. That’s why listing your villa in Bali on Booking.com is a smart choice. We guide you through the steps to list your accommodation in Bali on the widely used booking platform.
How to list your villa in Bali on Booking.com?
Although many people think Booking.com only offers hotel rooms, the booking platform also supports villas and rooms in guest houses. You can easily list your villa in Bali on Booking.com by following these steps:
- Go to the sign-up page and click on Get Started.
- Enter your email address and click on Continue.
- Enter your first and last name and phone number, and click Next.
- Enter a password and click on Create account.
- Now, search for your property type and click on List your property.
- Enter the information about your property that Booking.com asks for.
- Booking.com will review your registration and send you a confirmation email once your property is approved.
- You can access the extranet (property dashboard), add extra information about your property, add prices, and update availability.
- Once you’re ready, you can publish your property on Booking.com.
Bali's best booking platform
5 reasons to list your property in Bali on Booking.com
There are more than enough reasons to list your villa in Bali on Booking.com, namely:
- Many users: Booking.com has many users who use the platform for all their accommodations. You can use the big audience by listing and exposing your property on the platform.
- Building a reputation: You can build a reputation in your area as people can leave a review on Booking.com. Always ask your guests to leave a review on the booking platform so it will become easier to receive more reservations.
- Commission-based pricing: Only pay a fee to Booking.com when you receive a reservation from the platform. Listing your property is free of charge.
- Payment handling: Let guests pay on the platform is possible, so you don’t have to handle any payments on-site. You can still choose to receive the payments once the guests have arrived.
- Professional look: Listing your property on Booking.com gives a professional look, as the booking platform is widely known.
It’s free to list your villa in Bali on Booking.com, although the platforms charges a fee per booking, usually varying between 10% and 25%. The actual fee depends on your villa’s location and cancellation policy. Most property owners in Bali pay a 15% fee per booking to Booking.com.
Outsource property management with Own Property Abroad
Own Property Abroad can assist you in finding the right property management company providing booking and reservation services. Thanks to our extensive knowledge and local experience, we can help you with several aspects of property management in Bali.
For further information on how we can assist you, kindly drop your details below or email us at email@example.com. Let’s start working on your property success story today!
Get help with property management in Bali
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is listing your property on Booking.com free?
Listing your villa in Bali on Booking.com is free, although you pay a fee per booking. Depending on your location in Bali and policy, this fee varies between 10% and 25%. Most real estate owners in Bali are charged a 15% fee.
Can foreigners rent out their villa in Bali?
Yes, foreigners can rent out their villa in Bali, though they will have to pay several taxes over the gross rental income, such as the rental income tax. Read more about all property taxes in Indonesia.
Is it smart to rent out property in Bali?
Renting out your property in Bali is a smart way to generate passive income. With an increasing number of tourists visiting Bali every year, as well as more expats choosing Bali for long-term stays, the demand for rental properties is high. Foreigners can use a PT PMA to purchase and rent out property in Bali, making it a lucrative investment opportunity.